Monday, February 16, 2015

Faded and Tattered

Jacket season happens several months. Summer dresses show up during the second quarter of the year. But on the street, its showtime for denim shorts 365 days in a year! Calling it a staple item in one's closet is actually an understatement.

My idea of a cool slouchy look - faded and tattered wash denim shorts paired with an equally classic and iconic denim shirt. Since I am flashing my legs today, I covered up with a long-sleeve top. It's just clean and pure comfort. You see, denim shorts are no longer reserved just for cotton tanks as it used to be. Now, they are paired with anything from printed to colored, sheer or layering, or something with the same or different texture. My love for denim inspired me to go all the way with it here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.