Tuesday, June 3, 2014

YSM Summer Recital 2014

For luis, the stage is like a playground where he could move freely and have fun. He has long overcame his stage fright, what with those contests and performances he's done. I am always happy to see him on stage and see how he has grown up to a big boy who's actually happy to be performing.

Yamaha School of Music staged its Summer Recital 2014 on June 1 at Barrington Place. It was another proud mommy moment for me as Luis' rendition of My Lady by HJ Ellis on classical guitar was well applauded. His confidence showed as he was moving his head and shoulders to the beat of the song. I was blushing! Lolo and lola were so proud as usual. We won't be dubbed the fanatic trio for nothing. LOL. Here goes the memory shots of that PMM!




My mommy cup runneth over with all the proud mommy moments still to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.