Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Left the Back Open

The safest and classiest combination there is - black and white. This loose shirt, paired here with a classic white shorts, got a quick nod from me when I saw it. And because my outfit was basically basic, instead of all black and white accessories, I added hints of gold ones too to add playful tone and more sophistication. =)
top and neckpiece from Forever 21
shorts from Forever 21; watch & bangles from Call It Spring; rings from SM accessories
wedge from Forever 21

Classy dressing is what defines black and white. No matter what you choose - polo and shorts in this case- these two shades will instantly make you look put together. I also love how my top came with a sexy back cut.
Prada bag



Hope you like my post. =) And by the way, happy mother's day to all moms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.