Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why I Gave Up a Celine Mini Luggage Bag

That suede multicolor Celine mini luggage bag i've been wanting to have will have to take a backseat, at least for now. Come to think of it, my recent purchases and expenses would have bought me my dream bag. And then some.

Who wouldn't love this snow leopard print Canadian bed linen?


What about these vintage luggages from Dimensione? Stylish storage boxes aren't they?


Oh yes! I got beaten by the craze too. :)


I particularly love the luggage on the left.  You could put a lot of stuff in it.


These cuties are now resting atop my shoe closet. Loved how it added a bit more attitude to it.


The price tag of this Fila rubber shoes sucks even if I got them on sale!



Red bench type seater from Our Home. Modern and girly. Perfect for the living room and this girly :)



This black floor lamp from Illuminati was calling my name. It lights up when touched. Just the way I like it ... aha aha :)


Nothing comes cheap nowadays. Not even this blue sleeping bag.


Do you remember my accessory organizer?  It's my first purchase for 2013.


And my dream shoe closet which I didn't expect to have spent so much on.



So there you go. What do you think? Did I make the right decision to foregoe a Celine bag for these? Well, I think I do. Mom was even happy and appreciative, at least with some of these stuff. It feels like I'm getting more mature with my priorities. :) One proud girl I am.

[And as a girl, I gotta have my Celine bag too just the same. Soon.] =) 

1 comment:

  1. Pouches or drawstring bags designed to hold shoes in luggage to protect them from being damaged and damaging other packed items.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.