Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Holiday Oxfords

I wear heels almost everyday at work. And so during the past holiday, I decided to give my feet a break from wearing high-heeled footwear. Thus, this pair of oxfords from Shoebox became a holiday favorite. Oxford shoe is as versatile as it is timeless. It's never boring. This suede oxfords are not only comfortable, it's also classy. I particularly love the color cobalt blue because of it's rich color. The style is also very feminine and relaxed. I can almost hear my feet expressing their gratitude for the brief detachment. Well, Merry Christmas! :)

The perfect match for my Oxfords is this royal blue leggings from Forever 21. 


Nothing is an ordinary pair when its oxfords, right? Get a good pair now. Your feet deserves a break!

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4379191/square-meal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.