Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not All Skeletons Are Bones

As expected, the halloween aisle in the mall is picked over during this time. You just wanted to get anything that's available in a jiffy and leave. Actually, what I had in mind this year was a little bit different as compared to the past years. This time, I thought Luis would be more effective with a look that's funny than scary.

And so for this halloween, I decided on a skeleton costume for him. Haha! I know, right? =)

Although the skeleton costume is a bit too common, I didn't doubt getting it. In fact, as soon as I saw it, the idea came across at once.

Aside from it being simple and easy on the budget, I thought this outfit has hit my goal bulls-eye! It perfectly works to my objective - funny than scary.


The skeleton boy also gets tired after going around the streets for treats. Who wouldn't?


I thought he actually fell asleep here but no, he was playing a part. The stairs here is part of my bro's house transformed into a haunted one.


The haunted house - a yearly attraction for trick-or-treaters.


Not all skeletons are bones! And not all are as cute :-) And not more than one is this healthy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.